Wednesday, March 09, 2005

This is how you remind me of what I really am

My wrist throbs. I almost feel like ripping it out. Yet, somehow, that seems like a bad idea. Why does my wrist throb? I don't know. Must've been something I did to it. It is not exactly thrilled with me anyways. All this typing, trying to get documents from people who aren't responsible enough to send files when they are needed, and all the while, I'm expected to work when I have not even been given the materials relevant to what is needed to be done in order to complete it. I am perfectly aware that you people hate me. Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. Watching the imps and demons totter by as I write this now. I don't know who set them free, could've been any number of people who were unaware of the consequences of their actions, or it could've been any number of people who are fully aware of the consequences of their actions. Furthermore, it could've been done by accident. Regardless, they're there and about. I won't try to send them back. They have done nothing that's caused me to want them gone.

Anime North coming up, people are so slow to respond to anything, anyways, we have pretty much enough people to do group registration so we'll see about any other late responses. Cosplay, whee. I'm aware that I'm a pain in the ass. I'll get the job done one way or the other. If it means that I have to be a pain in the ass to do it, then so be it. You people have your deadlines, and I have mine. I give plenty of time, and if you people aren't willing to be somewhat punctual, then I shall have to simply make due with what I have to work with. However, for those of you who are owing me documents, there is no excuse as I have been requesting those documents for 4 weeks and I haven't gotten a single one. So send me the fucking documents so I can do some work on them already.

Now then. Is that business out of the way? Perhaps.

Yes, my health is my own, and by that token, I am responsible to myself for whatever I bring onto myself. So I accept consequence for my own actions and take them as I see fit. Yell at me, scream at me, I bring it on myself. Every action has a reprecussion. Everything has a price. No action is not without it's own results, even if it isn't visible or noticeable in the immediate sense. Every scar, every scab, every time the salt is shaken. Every non-reaction has as much of a result as an action, those which are even less visible.

Maybe I'll write a full score tonight. We'll see. Cakewalk is a great program. Trying to write a background score for "Desert Rain". Working in reverse order, I'll go back and write scores for everything eventually. Right back at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home