Sunday, January 16, 2005

Nightmares Unleashed

10 days. I'm getting lax again, then again, I've been doing a lot of writing in my book and not here, so maybe I have, but maybe not. I finally picked up Days of Purgatory, double disc ed. and that will make every single Iced Earth album in my possession. Yes, I know, I'm a freak, but hey, everyone has something right? Mine just happens to be CDs, so sue me. Well, ok, in fairness, I don't just collect CDs, but that's not the point, it's one of the things I collect.

Why is it that I have to repeat everything 50 times before it's heard a single time? I'm sick and tired of having to talk and try to explain everything that's so self-explanatory but people are too stupid to try to figure out what happens on their own. People keep asking me things that they'd be able to figure out on their own if they just think about it for just another few minutes on their own. Why is it that people even bother asking me questions if they aren't going to believe the fucking truth? I've always been very straightforward with my answers but if people don't believe me, what's the point of me even talking about this stuff in the first place? Clubs? What the fuck? I'm a fucking psychopath. Do you think clubs are the first thing on my mind? Clubs are the last fucking thing on my mind right now. Amy, staying alive, school, that's what my priorities are. Very straightforward, very simple. I'll put some emphasis on the staying alive one because it's hard enough to do that, let alone this, that and the other that people say is so important to do this that and the other.

Since when have I never been self-sufficient? I've taken care of myself and struggled to survive every single day of my life. You people think it's easy to survive? Take a step my shoes and you'll see that all this minor shit is the last thing on my mind. You wouldn't ever understand this stuff because you've never had to go through this stuff yourself. It's one thing when people are atleast willing to listen to people, it's another thing when they don't know anything and think that they're right in every single regards of anything that they're talking about and doing when they don't know anything about what they're talking. I really hate how some people assume that just because they're older than others, they're right. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but age means jack shit to me when it comes to respec. You have to earn my respect, not just expect me to give it to you just because you're so-and-so, or think you deserve this, that, and the other because of some fancy contrived title you give yourself. Hell, why do you think I hate in this infested pit I have to call "home" for now?

They call me unstable. I tried to play peacemaker once, I'm not doing it ever again. I tried being nice. The result? I get screamed at some more. So I'm just not doing it now. I'm sick and tired of always being the "nice" guy. I'm only nice to those people who deserve it and to those who actually matter to me. Everyone else can go rot away and I couldn't really care less. Wanna whine and bitch at me about how I'm an only child and how you and dad aren't going to be around later to watch out for me? I've had to watch out for myself my entire life. Stating the obvious and what has already come to pass only adds more fuel to the fire.

Before I go off the deep end with my rants, I'm going to post a new magic deck while I get control of myself again:


Nightmares Unleashed

Utility (10):
4x Sol Ring
4x Duress
2x City of Solitude

Search (8):
3x Entomb
2x Buried Alive
3x Demonic Tutor

Creatures (16):
1x Iname, Death Aspect
3x Ravenous Rats
2x Eternal Witness
1x Nekrataal
1x Veridian Shaman
1x Cloudchaser Eagle
2x Yosei, the morning star
3x Kurosei, the evening star
1x Keiga, the tide star
1x Ryusei, the falling star

Unleash the Nightmare (5):
3x Recurring Nightmare
2x Living Death

Land (21):
1x Boseiju, who shelters all
4x Bayou
4x Scrubland
4x Savannah
1x City of Brass
1x Phyrexian Tower
1x Plateau
1x Badlands
1x Underground Sea
1x Tropical Island
2x Windsweapt Heathe

Sideboard:
1x Entomb
2x Buried Alive
3x Boseiju, who shelters all
1x Kurosei, the evening star
1x Yosei, the morning star
3x Sacred Ground
2x Abeyance
2x Circle of Protection: Red


There, nightmares unleashed in it's beta form. I'll work something out better once I get some playtesting done.




~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home