Thursday, October 07, 2004

rage?

I find myself resisting homicidal tendencies on an almost daily basis. I really have to say, but the average teenage male is incredibly kill worthy and it's getting ever so much more difficult to stop myself from tearing random males on the street to shreds. For those of you who don't understand, I shall put it to you this way: I'm an incredibly violent person. I'm also pretty damn overprotective of my girlfriend. You make a pass at her in *any* form, or otherwise give her a hard time in *any* way, or try following her, and so on and so forth, you'll be thankful if I decide to kill you, else I'll make you wish you were born female.

I've been quite easily irritable as of late. Perhaps it has to do with the stress. Yes, that's it...blame the stress. I don't think I can blame anything other than myself for not dealing well...or for trying to deal with too much as the case may be. Probably a little bit of both. I find that self-control is very evil. Its much easier to just not care about the consequences, but if that were the way I was, I wouldn't really be me now would I? One is always responsible for their own actions, and consequences are a result of one's actions, so the consequences of one's actions is their own responsibility.

I'm just cranky I think...things keep getting to me, maybe I need a vacation.

The world belongs to those who make it their own.



~Damon
I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home