Thursday, August 12, 2004

anger breeds hate, hate breeds suffering, suffering breeds anger.

so it seems like I AM capable of posting when I'm pissed off. I don't like ranting at people, that's probably part of who I am, becuase its the way I am. Maybe I'm just cranky. I must be in one of those hate everything moods because everything single little fucking thing is pissing me off. Maybe I'm as irrational as the next guy, maybe I'm just as fucked up as the next guy.

Tomorrow's Friday the 13th. Fuck, 'today' is Friday the 13th. A typically non superstitious day. For the longest time, people always thought it brought them bad luck. For years, its been my lucky day, perhaps this will be the first year it won't be. Fuck, whatever, I'm pretty sure it most definitely isn't going to be, and if its anything like the past few days, I really don't give a fuck what I do anymore.

One thing on top of the next, like a snowball with no buffer in sight. A giant snowball picking up anything and everything, every negative emotion I've ever felt amplified a million times and turned into some more, an anger so deep, a rage so uncontrollable....so me. Nothing but another wildfire spreading nonstop with no end in sight, suppressed for so long that once its loose, there's nothing else left, it consumes everything in its path and leaves nothing to the imagination, leaving nothing but the ashes of those it burns.





Wildfire


Watch the fires rage across the land
The many ashes of their blood
Turned into the flames of their desires
See them all now that they cower in fear
Hiding from the pain that the wildfire brings

I know you HATE ME!
I know you wanna BREAK ME!
I know you'll try to KISS ME!
I know you'll try to KILL ME!

Because there's nothing left to do that can extinguish the flame
A million fields of burning grass, leaving nothing to shame
Tormented by the million things that leave nothing to the mind
And let them burn while they run from the pain that's left inside




That's off the top of my head, random song lyrics, if you have a brain, you'll notice the metaphorical representation of the lyrics. And if you don't, I'm not going to bother trying to explain them, take them as you will.

Long story short: If you piss me off, I'll bite your head off. If you try to fuck with me, I'll kill you.




~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home