Monday, July 19, 2004

Fucking moronic leaders

OK! Its no secret that I HATE both our guild first and second, I know that they don't like me, but what kinda leader starts abusing the fact that he IS a leader? Is that what makes a good leader? Fuck no. Norry's a good leader, Gelroos and Hordiki are both whiney bitches. Huge difference. Hey, I wouldn't be surprised if it was either of them that stole eq from donations to put on non-guilded alts, but what do I know? I don't have the logs from Callaloo.
They say the best leaders are those who lead rather than worry about those they are leading.

Hordiki tells you 'anyway i think this need to end now do you understand'
You tell Hordiki 'as you say'
Hordiki tells you 'i will take that as a yes and don't repsond cocky to me i am a leader as you said even if i am not leading in your eyes'
You tell Hordiki 'I'm not responding cocky, I'm simply stating, it ends here, done,

That's just pathetic. Instead of a leader trying to work out differences, and try to actually LISTEN to people, he just assumes he's right and tries to abuse his status as a leader. I've said it before, if Norelle steps down, I'm either going to get OC'd, or I'm going to just not log the character. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to outcast me out of whim, hey, not like I'd care, but if they do, I'm going public about their incompetence as leaders and such.

He claims that he doesn't talk down to people? he says that I'm the one that does it? Hell, I do do it...but I'll admit it, and I try to make sure I don't do it often. Maybe instead of worrying about what other people do, they should worry about themselves. If multiple people are claiming the same thing, is it simply a dislike from one individual to another, or is there really some substance behind it? It's time Hordiki and Gelroos start listening isntead of trying to push responsibility. If people complain, there's a reason for it. And when leading a run, make sure to remind people of simple things that are easy to forget and making sure that they know exactly what to do is not talking to people like they know nothing. Its called being a run leader. Maybe instead of criticizing others about it, they should just go fucking lead a run already, post some quests for the guild., do something other than sit on their asses on all day on ALTS and never do anything with the guild.


Hey Hordi, Gel: Outcast me because you don't like me? Go ahead. I'll make sure you regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home