Tuesday, June 29, 2004

miaow?

Well, finally something to write (rather, its more like I had stuff to write, but I couldn't really think of how to write them so I didn't). So anyways, saw farenheit 9/11 the other day, and I must say that it's quite interesting some of the things that they didn't want people to know, and osme of the things that people should've known, but weren't informed about. Anyways, good documentary/movie thing, worth the price of admission, I would highly recommend it. On that note, with the trailers, I now have to see not only Arthur, but when that Metallica documentary comes out, I will have to see that too.

So I finally get to do something about my probation contract, finally...(almost typed horrorshow there, guess it was obvious what I was doing while huh?) so hopefully, get that ironed out and then I'll be ok for september.

Horrorshow qualifier was intense, tanking 150dr thieves without sanc is fun...not really, it hurts like a bitch, but that's expected. Redressed raevyn evil, that was fun...need another ring, garland and nasr and he'll be at 1650+ hp, so that should be useful once I can get the eq for it. (I hate killing small stupid mobs for eq that I thought I would never use...annoys me to no end: hades? red dragon? ugh!)

I find myself playing more and more chrono trigger. I'm now at the subquests after saving chrono and it took 2 days to get to....I think I'll just work on the characters a bit before really doing much, wanna see if I can completely max out magus' stats. Modified some decks, they'll need some work but in time.

Anyways, my thoughts are a jumbled mess and far too complicated to put down at the moment so I won't for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home