Saturday, June 19, 2004

MRI scans and 5th dawn, what a....

Yay for hour long MRI scans? Ok, so it wasn't quite an hour, but including waiting and everything, it was. The scan itself took about 20 minutes, but there was a 15 minute wait in the reception room, followed by a 5 minute questions thing, a 10 minute wait, getting some radioactive material injected into myself, followed by another 10 minute wait before the actual MRI scan. Then there was 5 minutes prepping for the MRI. My shoulder's still sore, part of the head/neck support was digging into my shoulder the entire time the scan was taking place, and I couldn't move for the 20 minutes while the scan was going on. Suffice to say, my neck and shoulders were complaining very violently. Oh well, I should have results in sometime next week so here's to hoping for nothing major eh?

I finally caught up with my email, replied to a bunch of emails that I was meaning to reply to, but never got around to for various reasons (3 weeks of backlogged emails to reply to). I must say, everything over the past few weeks is finally sinking in so I suppose my non-enthusiasm and lack of emotion can be attributed to that. It finally hit me that I actually got through the semester and am still on probation as opposed to suspension so that's probably a good thing.

It just occured to me that I've been listening to "Someday" by Nickleback for about 4 hours today now. I'm not obsessed with the song, I'm not obsessed with the song...ok, maybe I am just a little..just a little.

Picked up a few packs of 5th Dawn today, nothing really interesting, although there's a funky combo you can use if you pull it off: Blasting Station, Some random creature that gives affinity to all your ACs, and 2 myr retrievers. Infinite damage, kinda funny if you can pull it off, no one would ever expect it, it'd be kinda fun. All the new artifacts that untap when an comes into play are all very abusable. And 2 eternal witnesses, whee! I love the artwork on her.

Oh well, that's all for now, can't think of much to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home