Friday, June 18, 2004

a post without a topic

Ah, how we miss the days of yore, when we didn't have any cares in the world to speak of. One's age when he or she is still at that stage of said individual's life is obviously going to vary from person to person, but it really makes you think about how much people change over the years due to various circumstances and situations. I'm running seth again as I write this, I decided to sleep in a bit, so slightly not awake yet, and onyx right off the bat too - it's a very nice wake up call, especially if one wants to be productive for the rest of the day.

I realize I'm referring myself in the 3rd person, but at times, it seems vaguely appropriate, especially if I'm not all there quite yet. My head feels vaguely tight, perhaps it is time to get it checked in detail this time. Better to not take chances in this case huh? Probably.

Perhaps I'll go sometime this afternoon, depends which doctor is in I suppose. Bah, the doctor's not in today, back monday, I'll probably have to wait until monday, unless it gets really bad over the weekend. Actually, I should probably just make an appointment with whatever doctor is in and just go get it checked out. Ok, so now I have a doctor's appointment a bit later today. Not seeing Dr. Mah like I usually do but Dr. Hui this time because Dr. Mah isn't in. Meh, I just want to figure out what the hell is wrong with my head.

Fuck, I wish my parents would just leave me alone already. Fucking pricks, do they not understand the meaning of the words "Go away"? They say they worry...they worry I won't live up to the family name? They worry that I won't turn out to be some famous person in so and so field of their choosing? They say they don't pry into affairs, but for people who don't pry into others affairs, they sure do like to keep asking even when I tell them to leave me alone or to just get the fuck away from me. So much stress from other things already, and all they ever do is make things worse...always, so now I apparently have to go see the dentist monday at 11:30 because they're being fucking assholes about everything again, as always.

And seth falls again. Yay. Ok, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, seth is a mob (something to fight) on Realms of Despair, a MUD. A run is a basically a bunch of people killing a mob.

Fuck, my head feels too tight for its skull....that's generally not a good thing, I suppose its a good idea I'm seeing a doctor then. Its on/off too, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dyson said...

While your story of the day is interesting, I'm still stuck over the thought of you talking in third person.

"Damon is hungry. Damon is going to get something to eat."

"Damon thinks Damon doesn't like you very much."

Or worse yet, if you switched between 'Damon' and 'Ka Ho' while talking third person? Crazy.

*Laughs into the distance.*

June 18, 2004 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home