Saturday, September 04, 2004

Just another post

I find my posting here becoming somewhat erratic, as I find various things to do that occupy my time that do not involve the computer, such as paint, read or make decks, just all things that do not require me to sit in front of the computer for several hours at a time to do this and that. That all said, I think I've spent more time on the computer recently than I wish I had, its been a very long week.

Sometimes, I wished that there were more things for me to do than just sit around and be around the house. I mean, there are, but I don't always want to go out to the arcade and sometimes, just being outside is boring. Shift, what the fuck was that bug? it was a large flying thing about the length of a palm. Looked almost like a locust from over here, I didn't get closer to check, it was screeching really loudly though...annoying little thing. Whatever, so long as it doesn't get inside...

Well, chiro is definitely helping, I wonder what I've done to my body to make it so mad at me, I can imagine I've done a lot of things for it to be displeased at me, but I wonder what all of it is so I can check off which ones I no longer do and which ones I still have to stop doing.

Celestine is coming along nicely, I need to pick up some darker colours like purple and some dark grey ink, I'd like to see what the model looks like after its all done and painted, which of course, reminds me that I need to get better at painting, my skills are so rusty and atrocious right now.

Oh well, that's life eh?



Make the sadness go away
Come back another day
The things I've said and done
Don't matter to anyone
Still you push me to see
Something I could never be
Why am I their shattered king?
I don't mean anything
~Melancholy (holy martyr) by iced earth




~Damon
so glad you're back...I love you....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home