Monday, August 23, 2004

2 Weeks?!

Wow....its been almost 2 weeks since my last post..I must be getting really lax about this, I need to post often, mind you, I'm not home a lot, but it only takes half an hour or so to post so I don't really have any excuses other than that I just haven't been doing them. I realize that's not been particular good for me, as I'm letting things pile up inside again, so I figure I should post before I go crazy or something worse.

Ok, lets recap what's happened over the past week and a half. I've been seeing a chiropractor for my back, shoulders and neck, he says they're doing better, so hopefully if I just make sure I watch whatever it is that I need to watch and make sure I exercise more and stuff that things will be doing better by the time all is said and done. Why chiropractor you ask? I'm just that messed up.

Haven't ran seth as much over the past 2 weeks, stuff keeps coming up, although I did manage to get a set so that was nice, although by that token, we haven't popped either so I'm still waiting. Hopefully, my pop will either be a bliv or a bgen, a pgen could be useful, but I'd rather take a blasting type weapon first. Getting people to level characters for me because I don't feel like levelling much right now, although I did say I would finish a mage off, but that's because I know I can unless I do something stupid and die 5 times in a row or something. You never know, its always possible.

I haven't done much with the lyrics I posted last, but that's because I haven't had time to write. I've been so busy with this, that and the other, sometimes I wish I could just explode and let it all out, but I can't, and I know that I can't ever do that. Although, I do have to say, if you haven't heard of the band Shinedown, take a listen, they aren't bad....nothing very great, but good stuff all around, if you have *never* heard the songs .45 and Stranger Inside, I would strongly encourage you to take a listen, its good stuff. Yes, during my inability to write or to come up with anything, I find solace in the music of others. They say that angsty music is bad for your health sometimes, atleast angsty music is real, and not like that love-struck bullshit that all pop stars sing about.

As the days go on, I find that I'm becoming more and more of an animal. But I suppose that's part of the problem of never finding peace and always being hounded day in and day out about trivial things that don't matter. They snarl at me, and if its unwarranted, I'll snarl back, even if its in a silent fashion. It's getting increasingly more difficult to just keep it inside and hide it all, there's just too much of it, everything's bubbled up to the surface and is all just waiting to explode.

Fucking hell, I hate construction, and I hate people who renovate their units at 9AM. I mean fuck, if you're going to renovate, wait until later when people are likely to be out of the house. I'll probably end up going out again, and for lack of anything to do in the mornings, I'll go to the arcade as per usual. I've been working on my Sakura and now, my Bison, furthermore, to top it off, I've gotten back to using Sentinel again so now my teams end up looking like Sentinel, Bison/Sakura, Jin. A really good combination, now I've gotta perfect rushdown trap with Bison and Sentinel, its like Strider/Doom, except it does less chip damage and hurts a LOT more if it hits. Furthermore, its less cheesy, and if you're complaining about Bison trapping, you need to just get better. A good Strider/Doom trap can't be escaped, a good Bison/Doom or Bison/Sentinel trap can be escaped AND its harder to pull off. Go figure huh?

Oh well, now I'm just babbling again, so yes, that's all for now, not much after 2 weeks of not posting huh? It's been a slow week, and the next 2 will only promise to be that much worse.



~Damon
I love you Amy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home