Tuesday, November 30, 2004

yeah yeah yeah, I know....

Ok, so I went to 401 before class today, started talking, played a game, then lost track of time and missed CPS305 :( Ah well, what can you do huh? I suppose I could keep better track of time, but I love playing M:tG way too much, time flies when you're doing something you enjoy. I putzed around with my brushhopper deck and now it's even more fun, anyways, I'm going to try another change with it and see how it ends up. This is what the projected decklist is going to be, new changes will be noted with a (*):

Scales of Justice

4x Anurid Brushhopper
4x Balance
4x Cursed Scroll (*)
4x Enlightened Tutor
3x Swords to Plowshares
1x Naturalize
1x Disenchant
1x Seal of Cleansing
1x Abolish (*)
4x Call of the Herd
1x Sylvan Library (*)
1x Land Tax
2x Scroll Rack (*)
1x Regrowth (*)
1x Crucible of Worlds
2x Zuran Orb
1x Sword of Fire and Ice
1x Sword of Light and Shadows
1x Eternal Dragon (*)
2x Strip Mine
4x Savannah
9x Plains
7x Forest

Sideboard
1x Swords to Plowshares
3x Moment's Peace
1x Disenchant
4x Abeyance/Orim's Chant
4x Troll Ascetic
1x Ivory Mask
1x Ground Seal


Some of the cards in there are kinda random, but I need to test out the deck to see if the new changes work better. Tax-Rack-Library is huge for draw and search, while the tutors grab just about everything. It's more of a fun deck than anything so don't get on my case for it not being my usual insane self, hell, the only reason I put eternal dragon in is because I have a foil one. But definitely a fun deck, if you have cursed scroll inplay and pull off balance+brushhopper, you suddenly make a huge shift in your favour. Anyways, try it out if you want, just a lot of fun to play around with. Not overpowered, not underpowered. Sideboard needs work, but I'm not overly concerned about that at the moment, I just want the scroll racks so I can test out the deck more.

Anyways, lots of assignments to do and exams to prep for so the deck can wait until after exams, no big rush about the deck. I need to make an appointment with Colleen again. I'm not doing so well, ah well, shit happens. We'll see what happens in the next few days. Anyways, lets get back to studying.



~Damon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home