Friday, November 18, 2005

Fight on, ride on, stormrider, stormrider

Weakness is pain leaving the body. The more pain one suffers through in their lifetime, the stronger they become for the next burden that they deal with. How would I know that? To me, life is nothing but one big fight. One pain is not numbing. Pain is no longer numbing. Pain is release. Pain is the feeling that one feels if one tends to care in the first place. What if I stopped caring? Would pain no longer hurt then? Most likely not. Pain is pain. Measure of pain, measure of fear, measure of vengeance. There is nothing that helps the situation really. In the end, I am bitter, I am me. To be bitter is part of who I am. Bitter at life, bitter at people, bitter at everything. Why? Because that is the way I am, that is my nature. You can't have the good without the bad. I take more of the bad then the good. That's fine. Right about now, frankly, I don't give a fuck about a whole hell of a lot. I could end up in the hospital and right about now, I don't think I would give a fuck. I'd hate it, and I wouldn't know what would happen to me, but right now, that doesn't matter at all. I realized that for me to be at my best, I have to be spiteful, I have to be hateful, I have to be...me. Vengeance, pain. Bring only what you need to survive. Survival of the fittest. Fight on, ride on, stormrider, stormrider.



~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home