Thursday, May 12, 2005

Well, Fuck.

erm: Winter 2005 Academic Standing: Suspended
CPS405 ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURES & SOFTWARE ENG. 1.00 B
CPS590 INTRODUCTION TO OPERATING SYSTEMS 1.00 D
CPS721 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE I 1.00 D-
MGT200 INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT 1.00 C-


I hate that. Manage to pull out passes in 2 classes I was likely to fail and still get suspended. Bleh. Looks like it's time to appeal. Fun. I figured I'd have to appeal, but I thought it'd be for a failed course, not for not making the GPA.

...

Ok then. Fine. Fucking fine.

I don't know, considering that I was looking at failing 2 exams and potentially failing 3 courses, somehow managed to pass all of 'em, I think I did pretty fucking well all things considered. Meh. Whatever. We'll probably do the appeal and see what happens, but first things first, a suitable course of action must be decided and then taken from there.

No. I won't do anything that detrimental to my health, although it seems like my stomach has other ideas about that. I should get the results from that soon. Hopefully it isn't anything too serious, or it could be and then we'll see what happens from there. If it isn't anything too serious, I'll probably just keep taking antacids or something until they figure out what it is. Doctors are so useless sometimes, but that's expected. Speaking of stomachs, I should probably eat. Seems like a good idea and seeing as how it's protesting as is, probably would be a good idea to feed it something. What do I eat though? I don't know. Whatever, chicken it is. Nice and simple. Put it in the microwave and zap it for 3 minutes, yay leftovers.

Listening to Stabbing Westward, Disturbed, Linkin Park and Sevendust all morning probably haven't been helping my mental state, but I just simply don't care at the moment. Everything is just pissing me off more and more. Oh wait, there's Tonic and 3 Doors Down. Meh. So what do you do when everyone's left you for dead? I already know what I'd do.


~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home