Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I was waiting on a different story...

Another update. It's been a long time since I've done multiple posts in a week, much less consecutive days. Why am I posting this? I don't really know. I've been doing increasingly worse as the days go on. I'm not certifiably insane, but then again, that's all a matter of perspective and Dr. Tugg doesn't seem to think I am, nor does he believe that I'm a danger to society at the moment.

At the moment.

Uncertainty is what drives some people. They must know that which they do not know and will stop at nothing until whatever it is they are uncertain of is at a point where they are certain of whatever it is that they wish to be certain about. On the flip side, some people hate certainty, they enjoy taking the chances of that which they do not necessarily know and do not necessarily see. Are you one? The other? Or somewhere in between? Perhaps we never truly know the answer until we really look into ourselves and understand the reason for why we do the things we do. You may think I am talking nonsense, but I assure you, I have thought about this (yes, one of the things I do in my spare time, I think) and this is the conclusion I have come to as it relates to this topic. I am not saying that my opinion is the be-all-end-all of this, but I am saying that this is what I believe and I stand by what I say.

I'm listening to Nickleback at the moment. I've been doing it a lot, and I don't know why. I don't usually listen to Nickleback. Hell, last time I was in a bad enough state to listen to Nickleback...I won't go there. Although you might be able to guess anyways.


Never made it as a wiseman
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick cuz I don't have a sense of feeling

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am

It's not like you say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
I've been wrong, I've been down
Been the bottom of every bottle
This five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
It must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am

It's not like you say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For a minute I knew my heart was breaking
I've been wrong, I've been down
To the bottom of every bottle
This five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?

Never made it as a wiseman
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me

This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am

It's not like you say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, are we having fun yet?

- How you remind me, by Nickleback


I don't know, so many things I've been listening to lately that I don't usually listen to. Nickleback, Aerosmith, and Silverstein just to name a few. Although the problem is that listening to these songs only depresses me more which seems to be counterproductive at best. But then again, find something that doesn't at the moment and I will be surprised. Should I expect anyone to be there enough to care that I'm sliding still? Not really. Everyone has their own problems to deal with, and everyone seems to be getting upset at me for some reason anyways. So I must be doing something wrong. Perhaps I'm not. Perhaps I'm simply paranoid about everything that's happened. Who knows. Although asking me is probably a bad idea, simply because I don't know what I know right now. I really should stop writing these posts when I'm at my worst.

Albert pointed out to me the other day that I had listened to the same song for about half an hour. I didn't even realize it until he mentioned it. Ironically, well, I don't know. I forgot what I was going to say. Something seemed ironic at the time, I seem to have forgotten what it was though. Oh well. My memory is horribly anyways. This is a known fact. I have most definitely lost my mind. It has left and probably isn't coming back.

So what is it that I'm going to do today? I'm undecided at the moment still. I should eat. I still haven't done that, so I should probably do that at some point. But what to eat? That is always a dilemma. Dilemma dilemma. Lots of dilemmas. In fact, I'm not even certain that dilemma is the correct word to use in this situation but it's the only word that comes to mind at the moment. Oh well. I think I've written enough for now. Maybe I 'll write more later...in any way, I have to try to not do something stupid.



~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home