Sunday, May 01, 2005

untitled posts, yay

Why do I continue to do this to myself? Listen to songs that I know will depress me even more that is. I suppose it's one of the things I do well. Songs that I've never had much of a good reaction to listening to, songs that bring back unwanted memories, songs that have marked points in my life that haven't been exactly pleasant. Any and all of it. Everything has some significance in some way, everything has had some impact in one way or the other, most of which people would never realize or see, or even hope to be able to understand. Something tied to a time and location, an event, anything of the sort that has some significance in someway or the other. I don't expect anyone to understand.

Every muscle in my body aches. I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know what I'm doing that's so bad to it that it refuses to behave properly. Hell, I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with me anymore. Whatever. All things in time. I've been working on touching up my resume, it's almost finished. I'm going to end up dropping off resumes everywhere, gonna hopefully be able to get a job soon enough, gonna head downtown to drop them off tomorrow. Why downtown? Why work so far when I could just work at say...fairview? If indeed I'm taking summer courses, it just makes more sense. Sense is overrated. Whatever. Sooner I get a job and enough money, sooner I can move out, sooner I can work on doing things that I need to do for myself that I can't do at the moment.

Nickleback....that's when you know something's really wrong.


~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home