Tuesday, August 01, 2006

well then

So my long search for a job has finally yielded a result. I will be working at the CNE for New York Fries and occasionally at the Eaton Centre store, hopefully being kept onboard after the CNE is over. I have a question. Who even reads this anymore? I really don't know. Is there a point to updating the state of my life on an online journal? Probably not. I think I do this more for myself than anyone else though, so I'll keep on doing it as long as I feel like it. I'm working on another chapter of my book right now, maybe I'll even get it done by next year if all goes well. But who knows for now. I'm working on it, which probably equates to something. While you'd imagine that getting a job, the fact that the medication is actually doing something, and the fact that I've gotten more done on my book would seem like stuff to be happy about, I can't exactly say that I am. Stuff has happened, nothing that I'll put here though. If you know about it, you know. If not, I won't divulge. What happens from here, only time will tell. What does it mean to be happy? What does it mean to be anything? I don't know. I'll find it again one day. But for now, I suppose I'll just have to live on. I will not die, I will survive in my time of dying. Satan lives.

~Damon

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

Well, see, I actually STILL READ THIS. OMFG, pwnt. Rock on, dude.

August 8, 2006 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home