Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Live fast, die young, I'm your fading star tonight...

Object 'the cloak of Death' is infused with your magic...
It is a level 44 armor, weight 1.
Locations it can be worn: about
Special properties: hum dark magic bless
This armor is layerable.
This armor has a gold value of 200000.
Glory Tagged: Yes
Armor class is 30 of 30.
Affects strength by 1.
Affects dexterity by 3.
Affects age by 40.
Affects mana by 20.
Affects moves by 50.
Affects hit roll by 4.
Affects damage roll by 4.
Affects dexterity by 2.

Ok, so it's getting there...I'll get it what I want in it's entirety eventually, I'll probably wait for another 100 chunk and add a str or something to it. Maybe luck if I feel so inclined, but probably str. "You have achieved 245 glory during your life, and currently have 19." That 9 is beginning to bug me though. Even if I wanted to rename something, I'm still short 1 at the moment. Oh well, whatever, in time.

I haven't written in a while. Yes, that is correct. At least, that's what it feels like for me anyways. So how am I? Horrible. Why? Everything at all once. I've managed to stay alive despite whatever health and any other problems I have. So far anyways. I don't speculate much more than that because you never know what will happen. So it is safe to say that I am still alive for now. It's amusing how I can sit here and sometimes not be bored because I have things to do, but at the same time, be bored because I have no one to talk to. Every so often anyways. It's not a common occurence.

Working on a few songs at the moment: Black Sheep, Midnight runner, and Pistol's at Dawn. I don't usually disclose my songs before they're done, but I'll make an exception in this case only because I haven't posted any songs in a while. "Live fast, die young, I'm your fading star tonight.." yeah, I have a tendency to use song lyrics as handles and titles, particularly my own. I write what I write, and nothing else. I won't refuse to write something just because it's not expected of me to write something of that sort, music is music, and my music is my music. I will not let anyone tell me what I can and can't write.

No matter how badly I do, I always seem to stay on my feet somehow. I'll never understand how I do it. Maybe someone can tell me, maybe someday I'll understand and know. Whatever, I don't know, I haven't felt like writing here lately. Maybe I'll write something later when I feel like it, right now, I just don't.


~Damon
I'm still standing, I'm still here, but how much longer, how much more can I bear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home