Monday, August 22, 2005

And the current time is 4am...

So I slept. Maybe. Depends if you consider sleeping from 10-12 sleeping I suppose. It's currently 4am and I'm wide awake, too restless to stay in bed. Don't really feel like doing anything, so I guess I'm just writing because. It's been a while since I've done this. Writing that is, it's been a while since I've written something. Maybe I need to be doing it more often since I seem to do better after I have. Sometimes anyways, it depends on the nature of what I'm writing and why I'm writing it. You could argue that anything I write isn't helpful, you may argue else. In the end, all I can say is that sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't circumstances depending. I ended up listening to Incubus today when I got in, it's been a while since I've listened to Incubus. Months? A year? I don't remember the last time I did, but then again, I don't remember a whole lot of anything either so that's probably not saying much.

So many dreams lately. I mean, I can't remember any of them, even the ones I had tonight, but such is the nature of a dream acting as a fleeting image both there and not. Incubus, Stabbing Westward, Papa Roach, Tonic, Nickleback..just a short list of what I've been listening to lately. There's more, but you can probably tell what it is just from looking at the short list above. It seems chilly tonight. Doesn't seem that warm out there which is a bit of a change, I can't complain really, on a certain level I can, but I do not have issues with this kind of temperature. Just past 5am now. Stupidly, the alarm clock is 45 minutes ahead of the correct time, I could change it, but that would mean having to actually go over there and change it which I don't feel like doing at the moment anyways.

Which, of course, brings me to the point of what exactly *do* I feel like doing? I could read, paint, play the GBA for a bit, continue writing, any number of things, but which ones do I even want to do right now? None of the above really, I could just wander and pace for a while, that might be fun. I could also burn some CDs which is what I've been meaning to do for a while but haven't gotten around to because I have no CD jewel cases at the moment. I'm not sure how many more Basilisks I can stand to kill at the moment, I'm at 857 kills right now. Level 53, and I still need to get those Crystal Ores. I need to kill Cyclopses for Aerolites too so I can turn them in to get a few pieces like Altena Felts. Whatever, everything in time I suppose. I can't say I'm happy right now, can't say I'm not. I suppose I'll find some way of entertaining myself.


~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home