Thursday, February 08, 2007

so many changes...so little to say

You know, I haven't posted here in a very long time. Since the end of September to be precise. So much has changed in that time, more than I can really say in a few lines, and I'm not going to. So why am I posting now? I don't know. To be perfectly honest, I have no clue why I'm posting right now. It's something I used to do on a constant basis, and now? What of now? Now I rarely do it, if at all. I've always said that I post here more for myself than for the people reading it. Who reads this anyways? Is there a point? The ramblings of a madman. A lunatic's life. In the past few months, I've forgotten what it means to feel, what it means to care. I don't expect anyone to read this, nor do I expect anyone to remember it. So why? Why post? Like I've always said, I do it for myself, not for anyone else. So here I post. There's not much I really want to put down here. Just to do it.

~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home