Monday, June 27, 2005

No pictures this time

Just more ranting from me. Ranting and raving like a lunatic, that seems to be what I do best. Perhaps if they lock me up in a padded room, maybe I wouldn't end up doing things that aggravate me more. I reattached all the pieces of the hive tyrant that fell off when my mom dropped it (and HOW many times have I told her not to touch anything of mine?).

There was an auction at GW yesterday, I managed to get my hands on a few great deals: A box of 12 genestealers (so they're older models, big whoop, they're going to be my troops), an old lictor model to go with the new lictor I have (personally, I think the newer one looks SO much better), and a Red Terror (yay off-production-line models), all for $46 after taxes. Now I'm putting together what I can until I get better super glue and maybe a vise clamp and pins too. I got one leg on the lictor (the new model as in the one I got a few days ago, not the one I got yesterday), the torso and both of the lower scything talons on the Red Terror. Actually, the second scything talon is still being attached because this glue is horrible and takes forever to dry so I'm probably gonna get some at Home Depot or Canadian Tire, something that dries fast and I can use to put together both lictors and the Red Terror without trouble. I might need to make something that I can use as a vice clamp if it comes down to that.

Well, got my GoC quest. It looks interesting, shouldn't be too hard. Although getting people to run might be a bit more of a pain, but that's still doable so no big deal. Ok, I'm gonna go do something that's not rant and rave on here for some now.


~Damon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hadnt read your blog in a while, but just to let you know, I've got your back 100% man, and I totally understand where you're coming from. We'll talk soon bro.

Aleem

June 28, 2005 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home