Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yeah...

Bear with me a bit, I'm really bad with doing notes, and these ones aren't easy. I'm leaving the GoR. I can draw it out any number of ways, but I figure it's best of I just get that out, else I'll never say it and this note will just be confusing at best (not that it's not going to be anyways). I've done a lot of thinking on this matter, trying to tie up any loose ends that have yet to be done, and a few other things.
My decision is based more for RL reasons than anything else. In short, RL right now is very complicated. That's not all there is to it, but that's a lot of it. GoR has been like a home to me for the past 3 years, and you have all been very dear to me, but alas, the time for me has come. I realize that I have not necessarily been able to fulfill my duties as Lead Huntmaster and I apologize for that, but I hope the times that I have been able to were fun for everyone.
Through all the ups and downs, I have enjoyed my time as a ranger, and I want to take this chance right now to thank each and every one of you for making me want to keep on playing in the first place. I'm not leaving realms, and I will be around. You all know how to get a hold of me if you want. If you want a more detailed explanation of my reasons why, you can always bug me sometime about it.
Thank you all for the times and memories these past 3 years. I will miss you all.


Damon




Written and posted on the ranger main board..I'm going back to bed. Doctor's in 2 hours and I have a splitting headache. So many memories, especially in this CD..listening to music in bed and reading, yay..Maybe I could go outside and lie in the grass again, that was nice and relaxing.

~Damon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home